2022 Conference Date, Location, and Cost
- Dates: Monday, April 25 (preconference) through Thursday, April 28, 2022
Download the conference at-a-glance schedule spreadsheet.
Monday, April 25 – Preconference Newcomers’ Workshop and All-Conference Opening Drinks Reception
Tuesday, April 26 – Day 1 of conference sessions in-person and on Zoom
Wednesday, April 27 – Day 2 of conference sessions in-person and on Zoom
Thursday, April 28 – Day 3 of conference sessions all on Zoom only
- Location: Aloft Buffalo Downtown Hotel and on Zoom
- Cost: A variety of in-person and Zoom registration options are available for institutions of all sizes. See the registration page for the full list of options.
- All registrations include access to the full online archive of video recordings.
- Registration is open!
2022 Conference Agenda Overview
- Three days with more than 30 sessions and 40 speakers, moderators and panelists.
- A FREE newcomers’ pre-conference workshop on Monday, April 25th – “An introduction to annual giving and NEAGC.” (For in-person attendees only.)
- Monday night welcome reception for all conference attendees.