The Northeast Annual Giving Conference (NEAGC) offers three days of fundraising presentations, forums, discussions and networking with more than 30 sessions, speakers, moderators and panelists. It is known and appreciated for its relaxed, inclusive and fun environment of community sharing, 2024 is the 21st anniversary of the first Northeast Annual Giving Conference.
Our Pittsburgh hosts are Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh, with conference sessions at CMU and receptions/lodging just down Forbes Ave. at Pitt.
Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, March 4-6
All sessions at the Jared L. Cohon University Center, Carnegie Mellon University
5032 Forbes Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15213
Monday, March 4th
– Pre-Conference Introduction to Annual Giving/Newcomers Forum and other Workshops, 10:00 a.m. – Noon
– Conference opening session at 1:00 p.m. Conference sessions from 2 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
– Opening conference reception 6-8:00 p.m. Location TBA, at the University of Pittsburgh
Tuesday, March 5th
– Conference breakout sessions from 9 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
– Networking reception TBA
Wednesday, March 6th
– Conference sessions from 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Cahon Center, Carnegie Mellon University