NEAGC has been recommended by AGN and AFP.
And take a look at some of our top sponsors:
MainSpring has grown alongside the ever-changing digital world, pivoting and adapting to new software, platforms and trends, becoming the very best at strategic digital fundraising. We build customized strategies, tools and assets that are both eye-catching and effective, partnering with small private colleges, large public universities, medical institutions, small and large non-profits and faith-based organizations. We have over a decade of fundraising under our belt and so we understand the needs of both our clients and their constituents. MainSpring’s philosophy is based on one simple statement – one size does not fit all.
AGN began with a goal: to help annual giving programs access great ideas. Today, AGN serves the entire advancement community by helping educational institutions strengthen the base of philanthropic support. Through research, training, and leadership development, we equip school advancement professionals with the industry’s best practices. By identifying the most successful and innovative ideas and translating them into practical tactics, we empower teams to develop effective strategies and achieve better results.
AGN proudly supports more than 400 organizations through our institutional membership program, which provides unlimited access to otheir online resources including instructional webinars, articles, samples, templates and reports. Members also receive discounts on workshops, job board ads, program assessments, recruiting and other services.
is a full service print & mail facility that coordinates personalized communications for several hundred organizations nationwide. We work closely with Higher Education, Healthcare, Government and Non-profit industries but have the resources to help any business, organization, or individual. We have a work-smarter, not-harder mentality that allows us to bring you the most pleasant (dare I say, exciting?) and professional printing experience you’ve ever had.
MCR’s unique approach allows clients to customize their job to their specific needs, which may include strategy, design, copy-writing, printing, mailing services, database management, Website hosting, PURL’s, Emails, and much more.
Five Maplesis committed to helping nonprofit organizations improve their communities—and the world—by helping organizations utilize development communications to achieve their mission.
Five Maples does so by recognizing that direct mail is not a one-size-fits-all package or program. They bring their team of specialists together and listen to the specific needs of organizations to decide what will work best for them.
Five Maples provides experienced guidance in communicating with an organization’s donor community. They help organizations plan, write, design and print each project.
Partnering with Five Maples gives organizations access to their expert consultants, who also help organizations measure and respond to their project’s results.
LEAD‘s services grow from 180 years of direct, personal, professional experience of its leadership team who have helped grow nearly 300 United States and Canadian nonprofit institutions by:
- Assisting an organization’s senior leadership in evaluating and designing strategic fundraising plans in the context of contemporary giving trends and the organization’s particular situation;
- Collaborating with an organization’s development staff to implement the strategic plan through the design and conduct of specific communications initiatives;
- Recommending the most appropriate channels to reach prospects and donors in ways they want to communicate;
- Developing programs that will raise awareness of the importance and impact of philanthropy to your institution’s internal and external constituents;
- Creating personal solicitation plans for major donors;
- Designing stewardship and cultivation plans;
- Evaluating and improving fulfillment processes;
- Creating partnerships with corporations, foundations, associations, and individuals who share the organization’s priorities; and
- Incorporating the fundraising effort as part of an organization’s master advancement program.